Friday, January 11, 2008

My first card upload


I am really happy with this one. It uses a template that was created by Juli Smith, an SU demonstrator, on a Stampin Up Demonstrator website named SUDSOL. She and I have a lot in common! We are both SU demos, both Catholic, and have both been involved with Marriage Encounter - she much more than me. You can visit her blog here .
Any comments on my first card would be greatly appreciated!

Stamps sets used: A Beautiful Thing, Fabulous Flowers

Accessories/ Tools: Designer Label, 1 3/8 inch circle, scallop, 5-petal, snow blossom, ticket corner punches, 1/8 in circle punch, pretties kit rhinestone brad, 5/8 inch grosgrain Regal Rose

Ink: Regal Rose, Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red

Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Regal Rose, Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink
There will be more tomorrow. Check back!

No comments: