Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Absolutely Priceless

This card was made for the SUDSOL Chat and Challenge 124. I really like the double scalloped edge, and I think this will show up on more of my cards! The new scalloped edge punch is so easy to use, and so perfect for adding a nice edge. No more slipping off the guard on my corner rounder!

Recipe:
Stamps: Absolutely Fabulous, Priceless
Paper: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose
Accessories: Scallop punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scalloped Edge Punch, Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

Now I'm off to the Copic Certification class in Milwaukee. I can't wait to come back and show you what I've learned!

Happy Stampin'
Susan

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love this card. those scallop edges really make it pop. May just have to get that when it comes out.

Juli Smith, said...

This is beautiful Susan! This would make a lovely Valentine, wedding or anniversary design too!

Great job and THANKS for playing along with the Sudsol C&C's!

Love & friendship, Juli