Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration 12



This is a card that I did for Kristina's Color Inspiration #12, and then I got busy and didn't enter it! Now, I think the Sahara Sand band is too wide, but I really like the butterfly. It's hard to tell from the picture, but it is popped up so that it's wings look like they are fluttering. And I stamped underneath in sahara sand.
Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Touch of Nature, Hugs and Wishes
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, So Saffron, Sahara Sand
Ink: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Sahara Sand
Accessories, Corner rounder (for scalloped edge), Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon


Happy Stampin'
Susan

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very pretty card. I don't think the Sahara Sand band looks to wide. The butterfly is very pretty.

Juli Smith, said...

I like the simplicity of the layout and colors here. It draws the eye to the lovely butterfly focal piece. Nice coloring on the butterfly!

Love & friendship, Juli