Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Playing with my Copics



I just got my new copics. I ordered them from the Carpe Diem store. Great prices, quick shipping! I love this image from Whipper Snapper and I used the wood grain background again with this card. This stamp is big, so my image panel is 4x4, my Taken with teal panel is 4.25x4.25, and my More mustard card is 5X5. I really think I'm going to LOVE my copics, and I was so fortunate to be able to go to the class with Marianne. I really had a great time.

If you ever get the chance to go to a Copic certification class, I strongly recommend it!

Happy Stampin',

Susan

1 comment:

Juli Smith, said...

HI Susan! When did you go to the copic Cert class? Very cool! Aren't these markers fabulous? I adore them for how I feel when I use them - like a professional artist on the coloring front! I can't draw, but I can color and I love what these markers have to offer for coloring over any other marker. Great job on this card - btw! My cousins will soon be carrying Copics at www.creativeplaystamps.com too.

LOVE your wedding pic! THANKS for sharing!

Love & friendship, Juli