Sunday, July 20, 2008

CHA fun!

I had a great time at CHA. It was a little strange because I wasn't buying anything, and some of the vendors were a little snooty when they found out I was only an educator, but most of them were very gracious. I have a new appreciation for Sandylion. They have some really cute kits, and I will definitely be looking for some of them in the future. There were so many people there, and so many great make and takes. Provo Craft was very generous.

The card above was made with patterned paper from Making Memories Vintage Hip line. It matches the Kiwi Kiss paper perfectly! I used some pieces from a make and take kit that was given from me together with my SU Kiwi Kiss and Very Vanilla CS and the retired Stem Sihouettes stamp set to make this card. The ribbon was part of the kit. I shadow stamped the stem in Kiwi Kiss.

I have so many more ideas now, and just as little time ;o)

Happy Stampin,
Susan

1 comment:

Juli Smith, said...

Pretty card Susan - and if I would have just read more than the most recent post, I would have figured out your went to Copic Cert at CHA! I was there the day before! I think I need to join CHA - I missed the opportunity to meet so many online friends - oh, and I'm sure there was cool stamping stuff too! LOL

Love & friendship, Juli